When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mini-Twinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jack21

Look Ma, No Hands!
I picked up a Mini-Twinn. I'm missing the front seat(good luck to me) and I'm not sure about the back tire. I have a pair of '68 white walls but rear is tractor. I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be white wall slik. My question is if white wall slick was the only way they came? I'm pretty sure I have everything else. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 221
I'm pretty sure they only came in white wall slik. Great find though! Of all the bikes I own, my mini twinn is my favorite one.

My copper tone mini twinn. Still gets ridden on nice summer days

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 203
Here is mine. I need to re upholster the seats, and some other fixes. The Long banana seat is not right. I have a schwinn one for it. I added the small banana seat, but I am sure that they never had the crash rail. It is a cool seat though, so Ill leave it on there. The paint is in bad shape, but the chrome is nice... Fun bike!

2012-08-11_17-57-32_452.jpg

Back