When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mini Twinns ready for a ride!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

56 Vette

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Recently found a coppertone Mini Twinn, goes pretty good with the campus green one I picked up this spring at Memory Lane. Finally got them both dialed in and put on matching USA tires, matching mirrors and bells. The girls are all geeked up to go on a ride this weekend, should be a hoot watching them! Joe
IMG_20150804_195654_211.jpg
IMG_20150804_195808_940.jpg

The girls didn't play chicken! Lol. But had a great time out on the trail today! They played switch around a few times and had lots of laughs. Rode 13 miles on the slippery elm trail, great day to ride! Joe
IMG_20150808_135114_810.jpg
IMG_20150808_035418.jpg

Very cool! That looks like a super nice trail. I wish there was something like that here, tired of the gravel/dirt trails along the canals here.

Yeah pretty fortunate here, this trail is only like 15 miles away. There are several around in a fifty mile radius, and southern Ohio is full of bike trails and bike friendly communities. Kind of funny because a year ago I knew nothing about them, or even riding a bicycle! Lol.. Glad I got into this, its great family time, or solo time, and even doing that exercise thing. Joe

Those Mini-Twinns look right at home with the girls riding them..
Interesting collection in a years' time. Keep up the good work!

REC

Thanks REC, yeah those mini twins got a work out for sure! Girls got lots of thumbs ups and smiles. When we got to half way at my sisters for a cook out, the twinns got the front spot in the driveway! Lol.. As far as the rest of the bikes, its just what I see and like and can afford at the time. Love having a little variety to hop on and take a ride. Been a blast so far, and hope it continues! Have a great week! Joe
IMG_20150808_131520_568.jpg

Back