When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*MINT* Ladies Columbia

-

Wayne Adam

I live for the CABE
I finally got a chance to take pictures of this amazing ladies mid 60's Columbia I picked up this past summer.
The condition is unbelievable. Check out the pictures, this is the way I got it from the original owner
in Allentown, PA. There is no wear on anything, and nothing has been touched up!. Even the metal on the clamps, kickstand & fender
stays looks like brand new. The chrome is flawless even on the underside of the fenders.
The most astounding part is the chromed plastic on the headlight which has no flaws, no dullness or scratches.
This bike looks as if it was never used, and the candy matalic fuchsia color is awsome.
Yes, I know ladies bikes are not worth much at all, but to find one in this condition, how can you say no.
I paid the person the full asking price of $50.00.
Thanks for looking............................Wayne

Attachments

• IMG_2895.JPG
    IMG_2895.JPG
    301 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2896.JPG
    IMG_2896.JPG
    369 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2899.JPG
    IMG_2899.JPG
    340.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2900.JPG
    IMG_2900.JPG
    380 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2904.JPG
    IMG_2904.JPG
    316.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2908.JPG
    IMG_2908.JPG
    382 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2913.JPG
    IMG_2913.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2911.JPG
    IMG_2911.JPG
    388.3 KB · Views: 52
Dang!!!! Wayne.
How do you do it?
Your resources for amazing condition bikes is one I wish I had.
Interesting tanklight bezel. Looks so much like the 60s Murrays.
Again WOW!...it must be a great feeling to get a bike at that price
And not have to do a thing to it but take pictures and ride it.
And yes it is a girls bike and there only those gender bikes that are found in that 9.8 out of condition. Can rarely find a boys in that condition.

$50....amazing!:eek::thumbup::beer:
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back