When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Minty 1978 Schwinn Le Tour 3

-
Price
Zipcode

jammer

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just picked up from the original owner. I decided to sell it, I don't have room for it, my bike room is getting squeezed. He told me his Mom bought it for him as a Christmas present when he was 30 years old. He rode it a couple of times and then put it in a spare room with a sheet over it until now. The bike is as close to NOS as they get, just a few small flakes on the decals, there is not one scratch or chip in the pearl orange original paint that I can see. Original tires are excellent. Would need to be re-greased before riding for sure. The seat has a spot that is raised , almost like something under it, not too bad but I must mention. I think it's kool that the front of the owners manual says Le Tour with grab-ons. He told me the original grab-ons were no good so he recently replaced them. The original receipt from December of '79 is stapled inside the manual. Local pick up only on this one please. Of course it has the smaller frame size.

IMG_5459.JPG

IMG_5460.JPG

IMG_5461.JPG

IMG_5462.JPG

IMG_5463.JPG

IMG_5464.JPG

IMG_5465.JPG

IMG_5466.JPG

IMG_5467.JPG

IMG_5468.JPG

IMG_5469.JPG

IMG_5471.JPG

Last edited:
I am about 15 minutes off of the toll road near US 31 near South Bend, Indiana if anyone headed to memory lane wants to stop in and pick up a sweet bike.

Back