When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miracle of LA's Totally Awesome Oxygen Orange

-
Good to hear at least one of their products works. I've bought the dishwashing liquid before and it barely makes suds, and you need half a bottle just to get the week-old spaghetti off that pan you left in the refrigerator.

I've bought the laundry soap before, too, and even though I got the orange citrus bottle, it was filled with old lady flower perfume flavor, instead.

AWESOME!

Can't beat that price. Very good tip! Todd (post #1) mentioned that, but my store didn't have the 64oz refill bottle. Next time I'll check another Dollar Store. Since I'm reusing what I have, this bottle seems like it will last a good long while though.

Last edited:
Can't beat that price. Very good tip! Todd (post #1) mentioned that, but my store didn't have the 64oz refill bottle. Next time I'll check another Dollar Store. Since I'm reusing what I have, this bottle seems like it will last a good long while though.
Cheapskate. Do you filter out the grease from the used solvent ??

I wont comment and derail this thread. Dang,it is your thread so who cares if it is derailed

Back