When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Balloon tire parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
B

Brentville

I have a few nice older parts for sale. Let me know if you are interested in them or want to make an offer.

Bendix skiptooth 36 hole rear hub. This hub looks to be in great shape and is real shiny. Only mark is a "B" on the hub. $25 plus shipping

Photo0001qq-1.jpg

Set of old Wald pedals. No model name, not sure what it came off of but they are in good shape and turn freely. $5 plus shipping.

Photo0003cl-1.jpg

Generator, headlight and tail light. There is a lot of pitting and flaking on the chrome of the headlight and tail light but the insides look to be in great shape. The generator turns freely and is very clean. No brand name, made in Japan, off of a 1971 Triumph ladies lightweight. Not sure if they work but they look like they would. $15 plus shipping.

Photo0005lt-1.jpg

Wald rear basket. This is one of a set of two baskets. These aren't rack mounted but clip on top of and below the rear fender. In good shape.
$10 plus shipping.

Photo0006op-1.jpg

Let me know if you need these parts.

Ok here's the deal

I haven't been checking my private messages and didnt' realize that 3 people are interested in the pedals. I have no idea who got to me first either becuase I just don't.

So whoever wants the pedals should let me know by email and I'll consider you the purchaser if you are the first to let me know.

Thanks and I hope this isn't too confusing.

Pedals and generator light set gone

Sold the generator set and pedals. Still have that nice skiptooth bendix hub with coaster brake and the wald rear basket.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back