When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

misrepresentation

-
This is all good info. Kinda looking for an Arrow frame. I saw this, didn't bid because of having a head badge. Still trying to figure what absolutely identifies a arrow frame, when missing all the goodies.

A mistake that has been made here before, just because it's a Hiawatha they think Shelby built, this is a Murry built that much rarer, looks like the same model as mine Mike posted, can't really loose at that price, heck I'm looking for one of those badges, similar but different than the Shelby/Hiawatha badge, Murry badge on the right.View attachment 1335828
View attachment 1335829
That's the kind of stuff i want to know. Thank you

Arrow. Shelby built for Gambles.

1610244263737.png

Last edited:
A mistake that has been made here before, just because it's a Hiawatha they think Shelby built, this is a Murry built that much rarer, looks like the same model as mine Mike posted, can't really loose at that price, heck I'm looking for one of those badges, similar but different than the Shelby/Hiawatha badge, Murry badge on the right.View attachment 1335828
View attachment 1335829
Do you know what model this is called?
So this is an arrow/airflow/speedline, but built by murry, with a shelby badge?

??, It is built by Murry for Gambles Dept. store with a Murry supplied Gambles " Hiawatha " badge. Shelby was a different company that also supplied bikes to Gambles. ( you can see the difference in the badges in my side by side pic )never heard a model name but you might find it listed in Gambles catalogs or ads. A Shelby Y frame is a double ( parallel ) bar with a Y split around the seat post like I have for sale here. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/38-shelby-y-frame.179285/

Last edited:
??, It is built by Murry for Gambles Dept. store with a Murry supplied Gambles " Hiawatha " badge. Shelby was a different company that also supplied bikes to Gambles. ( you can see the difference in the badges in my side by side pic )never heard a model name but you might find it listed in Gambles catalogs or ads. A Shelby Y frame is a double ( parallel ) bar with a Y split around the seat post like I have for sale here. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/38-shelby-y-frame.179285/
I went thru with the sale.
Is the idea that the title of the sale was/is misleading to you also then?

This is all good info. Kinda looking for an Arrow frame. I saw this, didn't bid because of having a head badge. Still trying to figure what absolutely identifies a arrow frame, when missing all the goodies.
That's the problem I had too, but with the posts below i've figured it out now.
definitely the spacing between the top bar and the bar below that (don't know what that bar is called), and the way the seat stay runs into the topbar are the telling clues, from what I can tell.

Now all I have to do is find a tank for this thing.

Any leads, anybody?

Thanks group for all your help with this

Did I just find the same frame here?

dayton.jpg

dayton 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back