When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miss America

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kermit

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have a chance to buy this elgin Miss America.. Very classy bicycle , BUT, how difficult is it to find tank, pod, double light??
d104180361bf4259811b0a5bd00eab35.jpg
Thank you for any input.... Dave

Saw this & all the haters on FB:rolleyes:. Thought it was gone? If you take your time, you'll find the parts. Headshroud/mount/lights are gonna be the hardest pieces to find. Tank isn't that easy either, but they can be found. Good luck with your project:)

Unless it is really cheap I would pass. Rear fender is missing a brace which may be tough to find as well. Rack looks broke but could be fixed. Restoration costs would quickly exceed the value of this bike finished. V/r Shawn

Unless it is really cheap I would pass. Rear fender is missing a brace which may be tough to find as well. Rack looks broke but could be fixed. Restoration costs would quickly exceed the value of this bike finished. V/r Shawn
Ouch...didn't see that missing brace. I believe they were asking $500. I would be more comfortable in the $300 range.

I ended up getting this bike as a birthday present in May . I'm in Florida so I did not have to deal with Frt . It's now sitting in the barn
waiting on me to find the missing pieces . Anybody have a lead on the missing fender brace ?

Back