When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing key for locking fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ozzy....my name is JD and Im an antique bicycle addict...my 12 step program isnt working and probably need a new sponsor...anyone willing?
Heres the problem I have with this obession...I cant pass up on a chance to haggle. This may be the addiction I have a problem getting a handle on.
Looking, drooling, wanting, haggling and then loading in the truck. Usually during the ride home from the adventure was realize I dont have room for the new acquisition.
Maybe the meeting I need to attend is the "Hoarding addiction" support group....
Still its all about the tanklights!! Im just broadening my horizons. And genres.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mount Airy show is October 28th. Feel free to come haggle and drool all day long. I've been in touch with a few locals that want to bring out a few things that haven't been on the market in a while.

Mounty Airy NC

300 miles and 5.5hrs...your killing me.
How big is the show?
Is it posted in the Swapmeet forum?

I need a trailer. Have a lot that needs to go. Need the room.

It might not be worth that drive. It would be an hour or more further than reidsville. The Mt.Airy Downtown Business Association is apparently on board and I'm getting some help advertising from several people. Also I've contacted a lot of people that will be first time attendees. But still, 5.5 hrs...I wouldn't do it, but I'm also contemplating driving 7 hours to get a bike, so maybe I would. Not sure how insane I am yet. If bikes have really driven me that far over the edge maybe I should give them up.:cool:

Just picked up a schwinn with the locking fork and the key is missing.
Is there a replacement lockset available?
Or am I just to deal with no key and never being able to lock the fork?

Mitch, I did pickup the bike and paid alot more than I should have.
I'll email you with the particulars.

49 Black Phantom

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Try Gkeez.com we can make all the AN series keys

WES PINCHOT ON THE CABE fndrdr ON THE BAY.
IF THE FORK HAS A SCHWINN CYCLE LOCK YOU MAY I CAN CUT
TWO SMOOTH BRASS KEYS TO CODE FOR IT FOR THE 'AN' NUMBER AN-1 - 500 FOR
TWELVE DOLLARS SHIPPED. PLEASE EMAIL DIRECT: [email protected]

Back