When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MIYATA 710...with melted hoods!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just brought this little puppy home from out on the Island. Worth the 70 mile round trip to get this for only $60...

How do you like the melted hoods? This is only the second bike I've gotten that had hoods this bad. The other was my Fuji Del Ray (see my Post), and it's a nightmare getting this all off!

Anway...from what I've gathered, it's from 1983 as per a Catalog I found online. It's all there, and in pretty good condition (sans you know what) and should be looking pretty spiffy once I'm done with it. I haven't had a red bike to work on in a while, so this should look nice all polished up. Also the first bike I've seen/had with the Suntour BL derailleurs. Oh, and the guy threw in the Cannondale bag, which he said he cleaned, but the jury is out on that one... :tonguewink:

IMG_6530.jpg

IMG_6531.jpg

IMG_6532.jpg

IMG_6534.jpg

IMG_6535.jpg

IMG_6536.jpg

IMG_6537.jpg

IMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6540.jpg

IMG_6541.jpg

Last edited:
-----

Leprosy!

You can rest easy; it is clearly a burnt out case. ;)

And it is Rhode Gear equipped! :D

-----

I’m hoping for something like this in a 52cm to come my way. Until then, I keep buying all the electro-forged Schwinn lightweights that cross my path. How’s this for dumb: I pass on a $30 Centurion at a yard sale because it was equipped with stem shifters, and steel 27”s. Then a week later, I buy another Speedster for the same money.

Back