When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ML & AA was great but the news I heard today is fantastic

-
You said it! My wife is a Commander in the Navy Reserves and she wanted to point out that the operation was completed by the Navy Seals.

i agree it sounds like it was a great job completed the only thing that is hard for me to understand is why it could have taken the usa this long to do it this small task of taking out one man....

O man you guys better take this to the break room before the pot get's stirred up! I'm totally happy too and it's about time we got that guy. No arguements from me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a bittersweet one for Americans as it is a day of relief rather than a day of jubilation. He got what he deserved, and boy did he deserve it.

Today IS a day of jubilation! It was great to see the youth out by the White House celebrating the same as the the scumbags were on the news celebrating when the twin towers were hit. We need to quit "worrying" about retaliation for every move our country makes. Our country needs to man up more often to show the world we are not a bunch of spineless bleeding hearts.Take success and enjoy and quit apologizing to the world for being the greatest country on the planet.

Today IS a day of jubilation! It was great to see the youth out by the White House celebrating the same as the the scumbags were on the news celebrating when the twin towers were hit. We need to quit "worrying" about retaliation for every move our country makes. Our country needs to man up more often to show the world we are not a bunch of spineless bleeding hearts.Take success and enjoy and quit apologizing to the world for being the greatest country on the planet.

Ditto!
That says it all.

Pat

...Our country needs to man up more often to show the world we are not a bunch of spineless bleeding hearts.

At what point exactly is this going to happen??? Because we've done a pretty good job of showing the world that we are exactly that lately, most notably within our own borders.

Now we know for certain what we already knew all along, that Osama's been holidaying in Pakistan for years. What now?

The White House now says that Islamabad has some answering to do. Tough talk.:rolleyes:

I agree with you VinceV, although I can imagine it's a very tough thing to strike a balance between global diplomacy and being able to muster the constitution to do what really needs to be done..... so far it's just been a whole lot of international politicking.

This armchair cowboy (me) certainly has no answers.

I would, however, like to redirect my energies into expressing gratitude to the few men that did have the constitutions to do what needed to be done, "the quiet professionals" made up of the SEALS and DEVGRU. Those folks know sacrifice and have suffered selflessly for their country, and for that I am grateful.

Back