When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MLC and AA Coming up soon!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Attachments

• guitar2.jpg
    guitar2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 80
So Much To Do....So Little Time.

I'll be making my virgin run this year with Kim Smith. Counting down each day!

I will be making my virgin run this year with Mark! :D

The anticipation of getting to meet all the guys I have I have hit the Buy It Now button with, emailed, texted, and had the opportunity to visit with on the phone over the years, seems more important to me right now, more than the thrill of the hunt.

I've learned so much over the years from all of you; Thank you. My only regret is that I haven't gone sooner to meet those who are no longer with us.

Smitty

Taking A Ride....

Plan to make the trip from Alabama with a trunk load of nos muscle bike shifters and assorted parts. The thursday nite car campout sounds like the old days! In need of a chainguard for my X53 if anyone has an extra. Hope to meet a bunch of the CABE folks and put faces with names....Paul....

where is everybody?

Where is everybody? I rolled in yesterday under cloudy Ohio skies. Woke up today and still nobody here, thats me in the brown van in the back getting set up. Do I have the wrong weekend?
Oh well, I'll just stay, so thats where I'll be...stop in and say 'HI'.......LOL:rolleyes:

mooneyesmlc001_zps9ed4b932.gif

Haha see you in another week and a half Don don't buy all the good stuff before I get there will be there on Thursday.

I might be hard to get everyone together but a group pic would be cool. It might not be too hard. Have a truck pull in with a few prewars and have the photo taker sitting in the middle and as we all rush over get the pic!

I like that idea! I have an auto timer on my camera that would do the trick! No tripod tho....hmmm, we'll figure it out!
BTW, we'll be there Wed. night, have a small convoy coming from MN.

Bring your marshmallow sticks for the bonfire!! (Nick says he's got something awesome to burn :confused:)

Darcie

Hi Alan,

I am not sure yet if I am going to MLC/AA swaps this year after my recent purchase and the 3-4-5 day event is costly for long distance out of towners.
I slept in my van last year and was so uncomfortable and cold, I vowed to only stay in hotels afterwards...and this is coming from a former Boy Scout, Star Class.

Having been the last several years to the Spring swap, I have yet to purchase 1 prewar balloon bicycle from the event, very little I was interested in, but there is always hope that the next event will be better and some of the bicycles being offered here for delivery is encouraging.

My goal is to get stuff ready for attending the Copake swap and auction and depending on sales and what I find, make a decision on MLC/AA.

Hope everyone that goes has a great time!

Chris
Talking about cold, I had the pleasure to attend MLC and AA last year and coming from Hawaii the cold was something I'm not usually used to. Paul Kleppert the promoter for AA was here in Hawaii a few weeks ago.

Back