When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mock-Up Monday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
With many having more time on their hands than usual, I would imagine several bicycle projects are getting more attention. That is after the Honey-Do list has been tended to of course. Post up some neglected or new projects you have been tinkering with.

I've been working, but had several vacation days to use up. So after some work around the house and reorganizing my bike parts stash, I had some time to mess with a few bikes I have been meaning to work on. Post yours up too!

I finally replaced the busted fender braces and installed the chrome fenders on my '36 Colson

20200503_203708(1).jpg

One more. This one is a fantasy build that's been rolling around in my head a bit, sparked by pieces I had lying around and my girl's Vogue. I mean, what do you do when there's a 36 Colson straight bar frame hanging here, a set of deep Walds there, an extra Delta Hornlite in your light stash and a set of rare Torrington battery tube bars hanging off a nail in the garage??
Well....it looked better in my head. First I tried the tube bars with a Torrington Deco stem. Something just looked off. The bike looked top-heavy, chunky. Not streamlined at all.

So I swapped in a moto style stem. Better...but as cool as the battery tube bars are...they just weren't doing it for me.

So, out with the tube bars and in with some trusty long-pull crossbars and a clamp on battery tube. Mucho betta:cool:

Last edited:
Back