When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Model T10-26" Ladyback Tandem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I own a 1963 T-10 and have a few things to add. My bike has seats that say Mesinger on the back. A few more differences between the T-10 and T-11 are:

-The rear large four hole sprocket is different on the T-10's and the early T-11's. Note where the crank arm pin goes through them.

-T-10 and early T-11's the tensioner pulley is mounted toward the rear. It's way noisier and less smooth than the front mounted Twinn version.

-The rear stem mount is also the seat clamp on the T-10 and earlier T-11's.. Cooler looking, but way less useful than the later T-11 separate stem and seat clamp.

-The top tube on the T-10 is longer. Not sure what a T-11 measures, but the T-10 Top tube center to center measurement is 22 1/8th. It's a way less cramped frame and a much more comfortable ride compared to a T-11. To me, this is the best feature over a T-11.

I'd check for extra links or something in your chain. Maybe some one replaced it with one that was to long? I'd bet it's not that worn. The bike doesn't look to have led that hard of a life. If any chain would wear, I'd be the rear witch could have twice the load.

The rest of your bike looks really good. Nice find.

Back