When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Models posing with cars are nice but how about critters with bikes!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Boss dropped in. Wants to know why there isn’t a bike on the stand. Guess I better get back to work.

IMG_2563.jpeg

This be an ursine household. Da Bears.

-----

😉

...managed to fit a couple three into the dubya column this annum...

...thereby losing the competition with the dark kitties for the number one draft pick...

"...wait'll next year!..."

😍 for da boss; beauty, brains & administrative skills as well

-----

Found this Desert Tortoise near Shelbyville Indiana a couple of years ago. It acted like it was someone's pet, so obviously it was stolen from the desert at some point. Called a conservation officer who could not come to get it so animal control was sent out. They had no idea what to do with it and at some point they guy's boss said to throw it in the river. I came unglued about that and long story short it now resides at a licensed exotic animal shelter. Poor little guy had a respiratory infection.

Tortiose_01.jpg

Found this Desert Tortoise near Shelbyville Indiana a couple of years ago. It acted like it was someone's pet, so obviously it was stolen from the desert at some point. Called a conservation officer who could not come to get it so animal control was sent out. They had no idea what to do with it and at some point they guy's boss said to throw it in the river. I came unglued about that and long story short it now resides at a licensed exotic animal shelter. Poor little guy had a respiratory infection.

View attachment 1988340
Good man. Thank you for standing up for the little feller.

Back