When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modify a speedster anyone ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

schwinnguyinohio

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_2760.JPG
IMG_2750.JPG
Bought this real clean 26 in speedster and want to make it into a Manta Ray style , anyone have pics of doing that . I have a red stingray seat and sissy bar , not sure what I need the fenders off but these have to go , perhaps a 10 speed will will work , also have wide bars but will probably have to lengthen the brake cables . I want to keep it all Schwinn and will bubble wrap all original parts to return it back someday

IMG_2752.JPG

Last edited:
Seems as though last year sometime, there were a couple of speedsters customized. Stingray section or custom section?

View attachment 796365 Bought this real clean 26 in speedster and want to make it into a Manta Ray style , anyone have pics of doing that . I have a red stingray seat and sissy bar , not sure what I need the fenders off but these have to go , perhaps a 10 speed will will work , also have wide bars but will probably have to lengthen the brake cables . I want to keep it all Schwinn and will bubble wrap all original parts to return it back someday

View attachment 796428
I have some nice 26” traveler fenders that are the shorter bobbed type. PM me if you want to see them.

Back