When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mohawk Indian Bicycle Questions: Can anyone help me value this bike?

-

Ron Eagle

On Training Wheels
I cannot seem to find any info regarding this Mohawk Indian Bicycle. If anyone can help me value it and/or share any info whatsoever it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

IMG_4143.jpg

IMG_4145 (2).jpg

IMG_4146 (1).jpg

IMG_4147.jpg

IMG_4149.jpg

IMG_4150.jpg

IMG_4153.jpg

IMG_4154.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

H.P. Snyder was the builder of Rollfast bicycles and went out of business in 1975. This appears to be one of their independent products towards the end of production. Not really any collector value in something like this. I wouldn't spend much money or time but with a cleaning and service could be used as a decent rider. V/r Shawn

Hey thank you!
If I WAS to clean it up and sell it on eBay or craigs, is it even worth asking $100 or $150?

H.P. Snyder was the builder of Rollfast bicycles and went out of business in 1975. This appears to be one of their independent products towards the end of production. Not really any collector value in something like this. I wouldn't spend much money or time but with a cleaning and service could be used as a decent rider. V/r Shawn
About a $35 bike where I live and that would be top $$$
ok. I appreciate your help! Have a great day!

Back