When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Monark 4 bar loop tail, Spiegel Airman badged. 1939 / 40

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
I salute your Irish roots. My last name is McLenaghan.

well if there was a love button... :)

my last name is Gawne, my Da's family was originally from the Isle of Man. Our last name literally translates from Gaelic to 'Of Man'

Mom's side was Ryan

well if there was a love button... :)

my last name is Gawne, my Da's family was originally from the Isle of Man. Our last name literally translates from Gaelic to 'Of Man'

Mom's side was Ryan
Cool.... My Dad's ( currently 91 years young) roots are Irish/Scottish, my late Mom ( deceased last year at age 91) was adopted from the Pennsylvania area, perhaps Dutch. She used to give us "dutch" when we misbehaved with a wooden spoon. I hid many wooden spoons over my childhood. ( under couch cushions/until they were found...ha!) At least it wasn't a wooden shoe. My Brother ( still with us at 67) and I had a wonderful childhood and deserved the minor discipline we were dealt. Your history sounds very colorful. Right on. Cheers, Bob

Back