When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark 5 Bar-Recent purchase and some questions-help needed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Pics

Pics!!!!!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Jim, I read your comment wrong, sorry man.

That said, I refer to Snyder and CWC '39 Zeps as 5-bars as I also refer to the Monark lines as 5-bars regardless of badging....just about the tubes.
I am not sure if the term "5-bar" was used in literature as "twin bar" was though, I think it is a collector's slang.
I won't even get into the twin bar references...
Chris

!!!!!!

Just some pics of some parts of my 5 bar . Been slowly prepping it for resto over the lady few months when I'm not restoring original paint bikes. Notice the color of the fenders . Dark blue was the color of mine and if the previous owner had not iver sprayed it with this purple flutter paint I probably could if saved the paint.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The only part I need is the pie crust , but like I said before they are nearly impossible to find. In fact I have never seen one in real life.

!

I do know in the catalog the refer to the Snyder built hawthorne's as twin bars but don't really know about the monarks because I don't think they are in there.

!

I just want everyone to know I am currently looking for one of these tanks ! I have pretty much every part to restore the bike but the jeweled tank! If anyone knows where I can get one please do tell!

!

The one thing I don't understand about that zep is supposedly its Hp Snyder built but what's with the cwc rack ,chainguard, etc?

Back