When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark airman just drug home

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This popped up 20 minutes from my house. Was out the door and back an hour after seeing the ad. I think 1940 from my research? House painted of course, but I get to see whats underneath. Last reg sticker on it was 1970 so it had a long life of being on the road. I normally hate house painted bikes and pass on them but I couldnt for $125 and a 20 minute drive.
3f0250c5f65411e5b2af2a202c9c9fdd.jpg
4afda175e9042cf561576f89807217d8.jpg

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

And again....this is not URGENT. Tapatalk just doesnt give me an option

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I'm going to try the "goof off" paint removal method first and see what happens. I scraped off some paint under the bracket and it appears there might be some original paint under there, maroon colored of course.

I'm going to try the "goof off" paint removal method first and see what happens. I scraped off some paint under the bracket and it appears there might be some original paint under there, maroon colored of course.

Cool score, don't ya just love House Paint!! Picture of front fender top? Does this one have headlight mounting holes in fender?

No mounting holes on the front fender. Not sure what that means...another type of light or swapped out fenders

Back