When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Airman Recent Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Good deposit

A friend of mine recently purchased this very nice Monark Airman that looks to have an unusual rear suspension. The tires hold air and he took it for a ride. I have not been able to find any information for him. Please tell me your observations and share your knowledge.
Thank you in advance.

View attachment 1399384

View attachment 1399386

View attachment 1399387

View attachment 1399389

View attachment 1399390

View attachment 1399393

View attachment 1399394

View attachment 1399395

View attachment 1399396

View attachment 1399399

View attachment 1399400

View attachment 1399401
This bike has been posted in the for sale section.

I always thought US Royal Chains too, because they were advertised on the same page. Kinda hard to tell from the artists rendition in the ad you see all the time. But in this lesser seen ad, which also looks like a photo instead of artists rendition you can clearly see the Chains. Also noted: this picture has painted fenders and Torpedo, no Silver Ray's. View attachment 1400522

View attachment 1400523View attachment 1400750

View attachment 1400752
I have an original paint Four Bar girls bike that still had the US Chains on it. V/r Shawn

Evidently they're still accepting offers so you're not too late to the party.
Wow, late to the party but just the other day I was thinking it's been a loooong time ( 2 years?) since there was a genuine OMFG! fresh to market find on here. I wish I'd been the one to find this at an Estate sale. This would be the find of a lifetime for most of us.

Back