When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Airman Recent Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank
A friend of mine recently purchased this very nice Monark Airman that looks to have an unusual rear suspension. The tires hold air and he took it for a ride. I have not been able to find any information for him. Please tell me your observations and share your knowledge.
Thank you in advance.

View attachment 1399384

View attachment 1399386

View attachment 1399387

View attachment 1399389

View attachment 1399390

View attachment 1399393

View attachment 1399394

View attachment 1399395

View attachment 1399396

View attachment 1399399

View attachment 1399400

View attachment 1399401
Thank you for all the comments, information, opinions, and emails. There are lots of people wanting to know when it’s going to be for sale. For those of you watching it closely you know that the owner is going back to the house where he bought it and hopefully find the lights. The plan is for that to happen this weekend. Once that avenue has been exhausted the bike will be posted in the for sale section.

Last edited:
I figured this was going up for sale. Can't wait to see what the "buy it now" CABE price is :oops:. I'd like to know what the highest offer on it has been thus far though hahaha

I figured this was going up for sale. Can't wait to see what the "buy it now" CABE price is :oops:. I'd like to know what the highest offer on it has been thus far though hahaha

Thank

Thank you for all the comments, information, opinions, and emails. There are lots of people wanting to know when it’s going to be for sale. For those of you watching it closely you know that the owner is going back to the house where he bought it and hopefully find the lights. The plan is for that to happen this weekend. Once that avenue has been exhausted the bike will be posted in the for sale section.
My friend returned to the house where he bought it with no luck finding the missing headlights. He did however buy some NOS bicycle parts so it was worth the trip. He has decided on an asking price. I will place a for sale ad this weekend. Unfortunately right now I have gutters to clean.

Back