When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Airman Recent Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
There is a good reason few of these exist. While the front fork design is poor the rear is worse. I have one of the bikes George made. Actually it doesn’t ride bad until you hit the brake and then it’s unnerving! Even light application of the brake locks this thing up! At speed I’m sure some bad things could happen. V/r Shawn
You never know.... until you let me try it & see ;) hahaha

Are those tires original?
I always thought US Royal Chains too, because they were advertised on the same page. Kinda hard to tell from the artists rendition in the ad you see all the time. But in this lesser seen ad, which also looks like a photo instead of artists rendition you can clearly see the Chains. Also noted: this picture has painted fenders and Torpedo, no Silver Ray's. View attachment 1400522

View attachment 1400523

Last edited:
The suspense of this picture that I cannot see is killing me!
I always thought US Royal Chains too, because they were advertised on the same page. Kinda hard to tell from the artists rendition in the ad you see all the time. But in this lesser seen ad, which also looks like a photo instead of artists rendition you can clearly see the Chains. Also noted: this picture has painted fenders and Torpedo, no Silver Ray's. View attachment 1400522

View attachment 1400523

For the love of doing things properly; Insert Images not attachments! So Tired of seeing Candy put his hand up "stop in the name of love" pose; it's not attractive

Back