Monark Built TANKLESS 5bar thread(Hawthorne Twin)

This ad disappears when logged in

Krakatoa

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Oct 12, 2016
Warren, RI, United States
Mine smells like a barnyard the cups were spinning around so the last owner just gave everything a glob of good god knows what kind of smelly grease tightened everything up and gave it a tack weld to hold it all together for good measure. Then said individual proceeded to jump canyons till the spring of '45 until it broke again I suppose...

The nature of the back alley repairs and pattern of abuse suggest somewhat of a desperation and psychosis on the part of the original owner... Sound familliar?

It's probably some fault of Monark that they touted that it was the strongest frame ever built yet LOL!

If you say that then everyone's gonna try and break it!

Last edited:

Balloonoob

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jan 24, 2019
Longmont Colorado
I have started building out my Hawthorne Twin Bar (5 bar) for the Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #9. The build name is starsNbars and it will have a custom made sandwiched girder springer fork.
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/★-starsnbars-★-38-hawthorne-twin-bar-5-bar-with-sammich-girvin-girder-fork-☠.83243/
Man that is one cool build. The ladies tank and the kickstand were awesome. Lots of thought and work must have went into the suspension and light and really the whole bike.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture