When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark family photos

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20170922_175136.jpg

There used to be one of these at Banagans bicycle shop in Concord NH. I tried to buy it many times but he would never come down from 5k

You have a photo? This is probably the nicest and most complete original that I've seen. Very few of these out there as you know and probably one of the rarest Firestone bikes.

You have a photo? This is probably the nicest and most complete original that I've seen. Very few of these out there as you know and probably one of the rarest Firestone bikes.
I don’t have a photo. This was a while back. The shop is closed now and it’s a bar. Same owner. It was in nice condition. Wasn’t that a Christmas only bike or something ?

I don’t have a photo. This was a while back. The shop is closed now and it’s a bar. Same owner. It was in nice condition. Wasn’t that a Christmas only bike or something ?

Dealership promotional bike that was never for sale to the public

Back