When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark / Firestone super cruiser, whats this basket??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

genesmachines

Finally riding a big boys bike
I just purchased this Firestone S cruiser with an interesting basket. Can anyone tell me anything about the basket. Its a lot heaver than a regular bike basket and the reflectors and tag on the front had to be factory installed as there are no fasteners visible . The bicycle is nice but the basket is what drew me to the rig. Any help is appreciated, Thanks in advance. Tag under bracket states Model 180 19A31F, Serial A1255133

fire1.JPG

fire2.JPG

fire3.JPG

fire4.JPG

fire5.JPG

fire6.JPG

fire7.JPG

Fantastic find, hard to find with the tank. The rear light/reflector shows up for sale often so that shouldn't be a problem finding. Springer doesn't look like it's all bent to hell. Should clean up nice. Be careful of the red/maroon paint and oxalic acid, it may change the hue. The only think I think may have been replaced are the pedals.Not sure from the picture if they are the "firestone" pedals. If so bonus.

It's definitely a Firestone basket, but not sure about the time frame. Cool bike all around.

@genesmachines when you get a chance can we get the serial # pic from the Bottom Bracket ? I wish I was lucky enough to come across 1 of these complete for a Good Reasonable price with $ in hand :unamused:

Back