When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark/Firestone U Shape Original Handlebars

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ally Cat

Finally riding a big boys bike
WTB Late 1940’s to mid 1950’s U shape Monark or Firestone Handlebars.
23” wide with decent chrome, or re-chromed condition, for a Boys Monark Super Deluxe bicycle.

WTB Late 1940’s to mid 1950’s U shape Monark or Firestone Handlebars.
23” wide with decent chrome, or re-chromed condition, for a Boys Monark Super Deluxe bicycle.
I believe I MIGHT have what you need…
Are they stamped: “Torrington” ?

I am not sure, because I have a project that I am working on and the handlebars are missing.
I measured the handlebars on a monark super deluxe at a local bicycle swap meet and the overall width is 23 1/4 inches wide.
I have seen a lot of Torrington stamped handlebars on eBay, and they seem to all be more narrow, about closer to 21 or 22 inches wide.
I am looking for the original ones that most likely came off a monark super deluxe.
23 1/4 inches wide in very decent chrome condition.
What is the overall width of your Torrington handlebars?

Last edited:
I am not sure, because I have a project that I am working on and the handlebars are missing.
I measured the handlebars on a monark super deluxe at a local bicycle swap meet and the overall width is 23 1/4 inches wide.
I have seen a lot of Torrington stamped handlebars on eBay, and they seem to all be more narrow, about closer to 21 or 22 inches wide.
I am looking for the original ones that most likely came off a monark super deluxe.
23 1/4 inches wide in very decent chrome condition.
What is the overall width of your Torrington handlebars?
Al
I would have to measure and get back to you.
However, it seems that you are seeking show quality chrome. If that's the case , I don't think these will work even if they are the correct bars, because the chrome is from the 1950's.
Let me know your thoughts.

I would have to measure and get back to you.
However, it seems that you are seeking show quality chrome. If that's the case , I don't think these will work even if they are the correct bars, because the chrome is from the 1950's.
Let me know your thoughts.
I measured the “U” shaped bars from a Monark Super Deluxe. They were only 22”
across, so unfortunately not what you need.

The Monark Super Deluxe , late 1940’s to mid 1950’s U Shape Handlebars are 22” wide across on the girls model.
The boys model Handlebars are 23” wide across.
Thanks anyway!

Back