When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark girls head shroud for mens bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hukah

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have a girl’s head tube shroud that was in rough condition, so I cut off the point and trimmed the end to see if it could be made to fit a mens bike.
Only problem is is that I don’t have a mens tank monark.
It doesn’t fit my ward’s/Snyder real well but it looks like it could fit my Hiawatha decently but I don’t have a tank for that frame.
In the pics you can see it on my Hiawatha and it has plenty of clearance for the forks to turn, so everything looks like it will work but I want to know if it will mate up to the front of the mens tank (where they meet) properly?
Does anyone here know if it would work?
TIA

8E34C482-15D1-426C-BA77-E46323495107.jpeg

6D323B0E-C5D8-4649-90E6-AD7BE870C4DA.jpeg

84AA3DD9-045D-4911-ACA3-01D011DA6CF4.jpeg

So I was a little premature in posting this but I wanted to see if I could get any kind of feedback.
After a little bit more tweaking and grinding I’m getting close enough now that I do believe it’s going to work. I’ve got a little bit more work to do to it and when I get it finalized I’ll post some pics.
Thanks for your help

8FFCDE4F-8FFD-4F16-83B5-E29E99EE0C16.jpeg

Thought provoking idea. Shroud almost looks longer than the head tube, will you have to trim the bottom of the shroud as well?
Good luck on your project, I'll be interested to see it when you're done.

Thought provoking idea. Shroud almost looks longer than the head tube, will you have to trim the bottom of the shroud as well?
Good luck on your project, I'll be interested to see it when you're done.
thanks.
I cut off almost an inch from the bottom to clear the fork.
I didn’t get to work on it today but I’ll post the final.

I’ve done this before
How did yours turn out?
I’m just out here today just getting back into it right now to finish it up but I looks like it’s going to work out just fine.
Did you use it on a monarch or on another bike?
Got any pics?

Back