When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MONARK HEXTUBE SILVER KING damage in transit,what to do?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fxo550

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Who got to do this claim me or the sender? is the bike he return back to me.Also ups did not let me open the box before signing.
damage rear fender and rack leg.

Also i got a bike from a caber 2 week a go and ups lost it in transit,he open a case all ready and he been helping i just want to let you guys know what is going on with ups.

Attachments

• IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Moral of the story - Don't use UPS!

I used them exactly once - Worst transaction ever. Since then Fedex Ground for everything but smalls.

Moral of the story - Don't use UPS!

I used them exactly once - Worst transaction ever. Since then Fedex Ground for everything but smalls.

You right,i sent a bike last year that got damage,the bike that got lost,and now the monark,no more ups for sure.

had ups deliver bike to wrong address.not even close. Lucky the receiver was honest and got ahold of sender.

The packing job could have been better, and don't ever use UPS. I've had good luck with Fedex. The damage doesn't look too bad. You might be able to fix it. As long as the frame isn't cracked. But the truth is, UPS sucks and they know it. Even if you file a claim, you'll just get more pissed off.

I agree with the STIG, pack it right. Why are the fenders on? They should have been removed and properly packed. Doesn't matter who you use if it is packed wrong.

From the looks of the pics, I agree the packing should of been much better.

Back