When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Maroon Paint Code

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Henryford2

Finally riding a big boys bike
Anyone have a "modern paint" that is close to the Monark Maroon? I've heard of a late 70s Ford Pickup Maroon and a Jeep Red Rock Crystal (2007-2010 EM paint code). Thanks

Ford M3059 1970 Ford Truck "Royal Maroon" B code? Others out there? One a closer match than others? Thanks

The color would be a close to a prewar schwinn maroon.. this is what I would use. Also it’s a very $$$color. I’ve spent close to 100 a pint... :0 I had a color match to get it right....

Thanks, much more than I want to spend. The project is not a "restoration" I replaced the fork tube on a bike that doesn't closely match the original, just trying to get "close". Like the head light on the bike in your avatar. What is it? Thanks, Joe

I like both the Rustoleum Burgundy and Merlot for my dark red bike plans.
Paint.jpg
Not sure if Burgundy is the old, and Merlot is the new; and whether or not I can see much difference, (e.g., is it just the lighting).

Last edited:
Thanks it’s a 1923 indian light
Thanks, much more than I want to spend. The project is not a "restoration" I replaced the fork tube on a bike that doesn't closely match the original, just trying to get "close". Like the head light on the bike in your avatar. What is it? Thanks, Joe

Back