When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Maybe?

-
The squatted profile looks familiar to me..like another was posted here a while back. It's not a 24" wheeled bike is it?

I count 36 spokes, so not a 24". I still think it's a small 16" frame using the pedal length as a gauge. And that lock. The top of the seat post is below the top of the fender too.

Last edited:
I'm not sure the fork is wrong. At least not for a CWC.

View attachment 1659505
wow... look at you! yeah, that is the frame isn't it. What year is the one in your photo?
Jeez you're probably right, just when this guy thought this bike couldn't be any further from what he was hoping he had...

View attachment 1659530
I'm actually fine if not a Monark
It's still a cool bike (for this gal). It will be first vintage restoration job for my personal use. Have done a few for others.

wow... look at you! yeah, that is the frame isn't it. What year is the one in your photo?

I'm actually fine if not a Monark
It's still a cool bike (for this gal). It will be first vintage restoration job for my personal use. Have done a few for others.

If this is in your possession, please post the seat tube length. Center of crank to top of seat post.

Been looking for a project bike and found this guy locally... I recognize the Monark chainring... but there is something funky about the geometry... the chainstay and seatstay look super flared out... the fender struts look warped... i can deal with the struts... but the frame is another issue. Is anyone here more familiar with this frame that might know if it is a different frame with a Monark chainring?

TIA!!

View attachment 1659499View attachment 1659502View attachment 1659503View attachment 1659504
In my experience with the Monarks and Roasmasters that some of their parts such as fenders and sprockets especially the pre war stuff look very much to me as the same... RideOn....

Back