When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Men's Super Deluxe Vin Number

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
DSC01059.gif

DSC01062.gif

DSC01061.gif

DSC01058.gif

DSC01060.gif

DSC01063-1.jpg

FINALLY I got some pics of me bike up. So what year you think this one is? And yes the bike will get there, just taking awhile to get some parts in, I'll get her done one of these days. When done I'll start a new thread and post some photos of the bike complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like you might consider starting a Monark serial project. Jr.?? I'm not an expert on Monarks but I have some info on the Firestone Monarks I can share if it helps. I don't know if they are the same each year between Firestones and regular Monarks but her is what I have.
Spring Summer 1948
pg66.gif

Spring Summer 1949
1949pg41.gif

Spring Summer 1954
vbulletin

Scott:cool:

firestone imperial

Hi can anyone tell me the value of a firestone imperial from 1952 thanks its in excellent sape

DSC01063-1.jpg

FINALLY I got some pics of me bike up. So what year you think this one is? And yes the bike will get there, just taking awhile to get some parts in, I'll get her done one of these days. When done I'll start a new thread and post some photos of the bike complete.

I think yours is a 54... I have seen 6 of them in that color scheme.. 4 were Firestones and 2 were Monarks SD... Most were from 54.. But no older than 52.

Last edited:
Hi can anyone tell me the value of a firestone imperial from 1952 thanks its in excellent shape

Can you post a picture of your imperial? I would love to see it... I don't know about anyone else but Monarks are the best, and a good one runs from $700 to as high as $2000... I haven't seen one for more than that... But to me they are worth way more. I have 11 of them now... I am at the point that my columbias, hawthornes, higgins, and roadmaster all had to go in order to make more room for my Monark collection. So when you ask about Value..It's more about how happy it makes you... and how much is your happiness worth to you?

I am not worthy! :D Jr's Monark: Your 52 Firestone Imperial Cruiser is amazing! Is that whole thing chromed or aluminum? I can't really tell from the picture.

I am not worthy! :D Jr's Monark: Your 52 Firestone Imperial Cruiser is amazing! Is that whole thing chromed or aluminum? I can't really tell from the picture.

Thank you...It's all chromed steel... I recently got a new chrome headlight housing... and a new chainguard that was mislisted on ebay...By the way Thanks for finding that Scott!!!...

1952 Monark Silver King Imperial Stroll through Yosemite

Here is my 52 (Firestone) Chrome Monark Silver King Imperial with Train Light and Tank / Horn with Turn Signals Left and Right Switch. The Rack has a left and right turn signal. Original condition(except for the tires). I have the chain guard which also has an imperial badge in it. Heavy as hell to ride around the Sierras but I do it with my three year old on the back trailer. I'm repairing the train light and the chain guard this weekend.

Attachments

• DSC03204.jpg
    DSC03204.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC03205.jpg
    DSC03205.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 186
  • miranda murhpys monark.jpg
    miranda murhpys monark.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 188
  • monark lions.jpg
    monark lions.jpg