When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Model 495GT

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would like to than everyone for their kind words on this bike. Is it perfect--nope but I've never seen perfect. If you saw the project thread on this bike you know I don't have a high end paint booth or equipment. As a matter of fact I had a problem with my HVLP gun and had to use a 50 year old Binks Model 18 siphon feed gun my dad gave me 25 years ago! My point is just about anyone can restore a bike if you are patient and do your homework. The preparation is critical. The best paint job in the world won't hide crappy prep work. If you can see scratches in the primer you will see them in the paint--even better normally! Don't let the prep or paint intimidate you--I've had to repaint some parts more than once for a bunch of reasons. I look forward to seeing your work. V/r Shawn

Back