When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Monday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
ya I made that mistake once,posted my monark on a sunday night thought I would get a jump start on the week!!

Rusty Rat Monark...
Photo1184.jpg

Pulled the next project out of my barn. A rusty 55 Monark Roadster with a homemade stick shift for the Bendix 2-speed. The original rims were too rusty, go figure. Have to relace the hub into some appropriately rusty rims to match. Although it has middleweight fenders and had mw tires, the frame and fork are balloon size. I may use some Monark balloon fenders I have instead.
image.jpeg
View attachment 293088

Last edited:
I picked up this one over the weekend. I found it on the local Cl, The Guy knew nothing about bikes and had a crackhead price on it but I let it sit there for a few weeks and he came down to reality. He said I was the only person who inquired about it Ha ha. I couldn't really tell in the photo what was up with the seat but it was a pleasant surprise when I got there.

air man2.jpg

air3.jpg

aire.jpg

air1.jpg

Back