When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Rocket at upcoming auction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Majdotkool

Finally riding a big boys bike
Matt and I are going a to this local auction this weekend. They have been advertising this bike. Does anyone know what the hubcap thingys are on front tire? I’ve been looking, but haven’t seen anything like them. - Jeannie
334181070_1570686040100521_6386688853414984278_n.jpg

Buy it!!!!! It looks like it will clean up nice and is most definitely prewar! As for the hubcap thingys, I’ve got no clue. I would buy it if I was closer!

Yep, Shell gas station topper (like) caps, they made the toppers for dad, and gave the kids these for their bikes as a perk. The bike itself appears to be a 38 "hanging tank" motorbike, seat is Not original on the auction bike. This is my original 38 for comparison, hope this helps.

332461466_729366355294735_8533645483131270953_n.jpg

Last edited:
I’m glad you and Matt are going. I was planning on it, but will not now that you two are. Good luck
I don’t usually have much luck at auctions. It would be a good bike to get, we will see. I wondered if you were thinking going.

Yep, Shell gas station topper (like) caps, they made the toppers for dad, and gave the kids these for their bikes as a perk. The bike itself appears to be a 38 "hanging tank" motorbike, seat is Not original on the auction bike. This is my original 38 for comparison, hope this helps.

View attachment 1796732
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. There is a lot about this bike to like, that’s for sure.

So what's it worth? Was going to ride out but probably won't bother now.

Back