When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Rocket at upcoming auction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@NBHAA why such an edge? You seem to really know your stuff, just be satisfied in what you know maybe stop berating others for what they believe. Not sure I have seem many post where you disagree politely it is always condescending with the holier than tho attitude. It turns people off to what you are saying even if itr is correct. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
You're right! How dare I give you facts in a way you don't want to hear them? You are absolutely right. The nerve. I should be telling you pleasing lies. My mistake.

History– as much as this may surprise or even displease you– is not a popularity contest. Nor is it based on the writing of, "How To Win Friends and Influence People."

Now... which is more important? Running ME away? Or making YOU grin with delusion?

I'll make you giddy happy and make no more responses on this silly subject. Buh-bye.

@NBHAA why such an edge? You seem to really know your stuff, just be satisfied in what you know maybe stop berating others for what they believe. Not sure I have seem many posts where you disagree politely it is always condescending with the holier than tho attitude. It turns people off to what you are saying even if it is correct. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
He's a poser! No real Info to share, just his opinion! I'm not usually this forward about things like this, but know one when I see one! He calls others out, but supplies NO proof, except for "lip Service"!!!

Matt and I are going a to this local auction this weekend. They have been advertising this bike. Does anyone know what the hubcap thingys are on front tire? I’ve been looking, but haven’t seen anything like them. - Jeannie
View attachment 1796598
At this point I would like to say!
So glad you all scored this great bike! Enjoy! I want to Apologize for any part I played in this Cluster Fu-k, while trying to help! Cheers my friends!!!

Last edited:
#1 Leon is no poser. He can be abrasive, but he knows his stuff.
Not sure about this bike, but really don't care.
#2 Any info gleaned from anything associated with our long gone friend, John Polizzi, must be taken with a grain of salt.
John told me once, he'd put wrong things in his newsletter, just to see if anybody would notice.

Back