Monark rocket project

This ad disappears when logged in

piercer_99

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Dec 27, 2015
Sanger, TX
"Getting ready to start on a boys monark rocket could someone please tell me what year it is ? did they all come with springers ? , thanks guys ! "

1953, no, they did not all come with springers.

you are welcome

10~18kustoms

Finally riding a big boys bike
Nov 25, 2009
South of Kansas City area
Most Rockets came with the standard Monark double springer, and some came with strut/truss rods. Yours with the single springer is a bit rare. Monark also used a beefed up version of the single springer on the Super Twin, and this version was also found on many of the Monark built Airman bikes. The Rocket Deluxe like yours came with a cast metal shroud on both sides of the tank in the front area where the 3 mounting holes are. Do you have the shrouds for yours? What are your plans for it?

oldfart36

I live for the CABE
May 2, 2012
Parsons, United States
Great start on fairly rare Rocket! Please put me next in line. Good description Marty!

OZ1972

Finally riding a big boys bike
May 2, 2010
Thanks so much for your help guys you sre awesome !!!! , are the tank shrouds impossible to find ?, thanks again !!!

oldfart36

I live for the CABE
May 2, 2012
Parsons, United States
Thanks so much for your help guys you sre awesome !!!! , are the tank shrouds impossible to find ?, thanks again !!!
I think most would agree, they are very hard to find. This is what you are looking for! Sorry, I don't have an "after cleanup" photo/

20180416_173347.jpg

Last edited:

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture