When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark rocket project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OZ1972

I live for the CABE
Getting ready to start on a boys monark rocket could someone please tell me what year it is ? did they all come with springers ? , thanks guys !

1550684304471894928345.jpg

20190220_084923.jpg

"Getting ready to start on a boys monark rocket could someone please tell me what year it is ? did they all come with springers ? , thanks guys ! "

1953, no, they did not all come with springers.

you are welcome

Most Rockets came with the standard Monark double springer, and some came with strut/truss rods. Yours with the single springer is a bit rare. Monark also used a beefed up version of the single springer on the Super Twin, and this version was also found on many of the Monark built Airman bikes. The Rocket Deluxe like yours came with a cast metal shroud on both sides of the tank in the front area where the 3 mounting holes are. Do you have the shrouds for yours? What are your plans for it?

Great start on fairly rare Rocket! Please put me next in line. Good description Marty!

Thanks so much for your help guys you sre awesome !!!! , are the tank shrouds impossible to find ?, thanks again !!!

Thanks so much for your help guys you sre awesome !!!! , are the tank shrouds impossible to find ?, thanks again !!!

I think most would agree, they are very hard to find. This is what you are looking for! Sorry, I don't have an "after cleanup" photo/

20180416_173347.jpg

Last edited:
Back