When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark royal/navy blue match?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TheDood723

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi guys, piecing together a '49 Monark Deluxe and upon stripping the red house paint i discovered my frame was originally the dark navy/royal blue and the paint on the headtube was preserved beautifully. So, i polished the head tube and bought a few speay cans in dark blues but nothing matches close. was wondering if anyone out there has figured a match for the blue?

That’s a very nice blue I have a 1948 Monark that I put together I got the faded fenders from a girls bike and they are the dark blue with a tan pin-stripe the rack and chaing guard are light blue so when I removed the rear reflector I noticed how nice the color really Is .. at my local Napa auto they have a dark Ford blue spray can that looks very similar but I haven’t tried yet here’s a picture of my bike hanging at my shop

59F99D8B-48E0-4379-B6A1-1146647CAEE3.jpeg

Back