When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Silver King Flocycle shed find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dougfisk

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I don't follow these and don't know how to price it. It is presently in Joliet IL, and by next week I will ship it to AZ. Is it worth $2500? If not, please feel free to educate me via PM... :)

many more pics at: http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?61559-Monark-Silver-King-Flocycle-quot-shed-find-quot

DSCN27081024x768_zpsdd3119a1-1.jpg

DSCN27071024x768_zps869ef045-1.jpg

You were to busy eye the BB .

Actually these bikes just don't strike my fancy. I know there are some that think the Wing Bars and Flocycles are some of the best designs ever but to me they just look a little funky. That, coupled with the fact that they are prone to breaking, is the reason they have never been on my 'hit' list. Congrats on the score though. You got one that IS on many peoples wish list. V/r Shawn

I don't follow these and don't know how to price it. It is presently in Joliet IL, and by next week I will ship it to AZ. Is it worth $2500? If not, please feel free to educate me via PM... :)

many more pics at: http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?61559-Monark-Silver-King-Flocycle-quot-shed-find-quot

DSCN27081024x768_zpsdd3119a1-1.jpg

DSCN27071024x768_zps869ef045-1.jpg

Since you asked the question and I don't see a sold notation, I'll answer.
2500 is a good price, but with that speedo stem I would ask 3k if it were mine in the present condition and is closer to sum of parts value.
That said, I often give CABErs a break.
Chris

Holy cow !!! That looks pretty darn complete as well..If it were mine I'd take no less then 3,000

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back