When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MONARK Silver King Parts Buy Sell Trade Needed

-
ENTHUSIAST (NOT A BUSINESS), LOOKING TO RESURRECT SEVERAL EARLY DURALIUM MONARK SILVER KING BICYCLES IN NEED OF PARTS, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE AVAILABLE, THANKS KINDLY!!! LONG SPRING SEATS, LUCKY SEVEN SEAT POSTS, BEARING SETS, TORRINGTON NUMBER 8 PEDALS, TORRINGTON JR. CROSSBRACE HANDLEBARS, TORRINGTON JR.STEMS, EARLY ELLIPTICAL BADGES, WHEEL SETS, FENDERS ESPECIALLY EARLY RIDGED STEEL STYLE, EARLY CROWNED OR TAPERED SHOULDER AND LATER STYLE FORKS, early STEEL 24" TRUSS RODS, BRACKETS, HARDWARE, RACKS... ... WILLING TO TRADE NICE SET SHELBY FENDER, MONARK SUPER DELUXE PARTS, MONARK SILVER KING DURALIUM CURVED TRUSS ROD
BRACKETS AND OTHER THINGS. THANKS,

I'm looking for an original set of handle bars & quill stem, quill seat post for my 1936 MSK. If you have spares please let me know...

-Chris

You want chromed steel regular handlebars, cross brace handlebars or aluminum style? You want a regular steel chromed quill or aluminum Torrington deco? What else? Send me pics of your 36, I have two here myself

I just bought this today and it's going to be one of my fall/winter projects. I'll take some more detailed images tomorrow but I'm going to want to make this as close to original as I can get. The fender light and grips are the only parts still here that I know are not original.

Any idea on the year just from this one not-so-detailed image? Any help in ID'ing and then finding the correct parts is appreciated.
12.jpg

Last edited:
Back