When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Silver King Rocket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Coachloll

On Training Wheels
I picked this up recently and looking for info. From the serial number I am thinking it's a '52? Looking for some general information or someone interested in it. I don't know anything about restoration or want to try but it would look good hanging in my shop too.
IMG_20180908_191742747.jpg

IMG_20180908_191730036.jpg

IMG_20180919_190017416.jpg

IMG_20180919_190010467.jpg

IMG_20180919_183856476.jpg

I believe mine is a '52 as well. Stripped down to the frame, WD40 and 0000 steel wool on the frame, fenders, tank, and forks. If you are going to use this method be very gentle on pin stripes and tank. Tried not to do too much the chrome. I wanted to keep the patina. Waxed all metal. Greased everything and re-assembled. Very nice ride.

IMG_2325.JPG

IMG_2326.JPG

IMG_2331.JPG

I believe mine is a '52 as well. Stripped down to the frame, WD40 and 0000 steel wool on the frame, fenders, tank, and forks. If you are going to use this method be very gentle on pin stripes and tank. Tried not to do too much the chrome. I wanted to keep the patina. Waxed all metal. Greased everything and re-assembled. Very nice ride.

View attachment 871771

View attachment 871773

View attachment 871774
On top of your front fender is there a mounting hole? I'm not sure what, or if, anything was mounted on the one i have? looking at pictures there are quite a few different attachments that could've been mounted there?

On top of your front fender is there a mounting hole? I'm not sure what, or if, anything was mounted on the one i have? looking at pictures there are quite a few different attachments that could've been mounted there?
I believe the mounting holes on the top front fender are for a Delta Torpedo light. Not 100% sure on that but I've seen some examples of it. Mine has the same two holes.
Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 10.22.32 PM.png

Back