When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Monark Silver King

-
Price
Payment Terms
Cash, Money Order, Credit Cards, PayPal, No Trades
Zipcode

hawkster19

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I'm offering this girls Silver King project for someone to take the rest of the way home. I bought this years ago as a match to my boys Duralium and just have never found the time to work on it. The boys bike is now gone so it's time for this gal to find a new home, too.

The seat needs the springs and some other hardware, the grips and front light are obviously not correct, but other than that it looks to be pretty original. Has a super nice aluminum Torrington Gooseneck, locking fork (I don't have the key), etc. It's a nice start to a beautiful bike.

I'll ship this or you can pick it up in West Central Ohio. Exact price on the shipping and I'll pack it very well. I'm asking what I paid for it - $475. Thanks for looking!
12.jpg

DSC_9493.JPG

DSC_9495.JPG

DSC_9496.JPG

DSC_9498.JPG

DSC_9499.JPG

DSC_9501.JPG

DSC_9502.JPG

DSC_9504.JPG

DSC_9508.JPG

Bump with a price drop on this beautiful lady. I'd like to avoid losing money on this but how about $425? And if you want to avoid shipping you are more than welcome to come pick it up.

I can deliver this little lady (or any of the other bikes I have listed) to the spring show at Memory Lane if paid in advance. When is that show, anyway?

Back