When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Silverking and Hawthorne badged Monark silverking serial number project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ratrodz

Fell off my 26X
Looking for some help! I am taking on a huge project and will require help from other Hawthorne badged and Silverking badged Monark bicycle owners/collectors!!!
I am restarting a project I had started a few years ago in documenting serial numbers with badges. This serial number project will be for the 1934-41 Aluminum Monark bicycles. Please pm me if you can contribute, I’m trying to help make sense of their serial numbers for reference for others! Badge pic, frame pic and serial number pics will help, there are crossover badges on frames with different characteristics that I’m trying to break down... re: binder clamp to quill style seat post, transition of early elliptical badges etc. Again please pm me if you can contribute! Thank you.

Im trying to locate head badge for my Silver King of unknown year..37-39 ?..im told its a Wards..rivits horizontal, 1 1/2" apart. Serial numbers have for the most part been polished off or removed over the years..all i see is an 8...

PM sent with some numbers for you.
Can the Mods please make this a sticky post along with the Huffman serial number post. It is a pain trying to search them out.
Thanks for compiling this list Aaron.

PM sent with some numbers for you.
Can the Mods please make this a sticky post along with the Huffman serial number post. It is a pain trying to search them out.
Thanks for compiling this list Aaron.

Thank you @New Mexico Brant !
It should be easier to access these...
Once I have unscrambled them to where they make sense, I’ll post it.
The numbers and what bikes people have will not be posted! This is being done to make sense of the number serial system they used. No other information will be shared!!
Thanks to all who have given me numbers.

Back