When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Speedster thread.

-

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Please have the moderators move your post above @Marine Electric ….This thread is for "Speedster" bikes and not the "Super Deluxe" bike like yours above. You could start another separate thread on your bike to id and value it.:D..pete.. Nice bike though...late 40's I thinks...

Please have the moderators move your post above @Marine Electric ….This thread is for "Speedster" bikes and not the "Super Deluxe" bike like yours above. You could start another separate thread on your bike to i.d. and value it.:D..pete.. Nice bike though...late 40's I thinks...

Really? Well, I'll tell you my motivation concerning posting this in an existing, open-questions "Monarch" thread -- my intent was not to spam the forum.

From my experience, most discussion sites like this, encourage uses to find a closely-related, existing thread to post a new new question, instead of starting a new one. I always assumed it had to do with bandwidth use and maintenance -- so, I was just trying to be efficient.

But sure, I'll move it/start a new thread if the moderators would prefer. Just say so. I have a few more pics to post too but I'll wait til I hear...

:innocent:

Really? Well, I'll tell you my motivation concerning posting this in an existing, open-questions "Monarch" thread -- my intent was not to spam the forum.

From my experience, most discussion sites like this, encourage uses to find a closely-related, existing thread to post a new new question, instead of starting a new one. I always assumed it had to do with bandwidth use and maintenance -- so, I was just trying to be efficient.

But sure, I'll move it/start a new thread if the moderators would prefer. Just say so. I have a few more pics to post too but I'll wait til I hear...

:innocent:
I already asked the mods to move it. Unless it has to do with the exact topic I think you are better off starting your own thread. Otherwise it dilutes the content of the thread focused on a very specific subject. V/r Shawn

That Ebay frame has repairs in all the usual spots, top & bottom bar/headtube and rear dropouts and basically just a frame & badge but it's a start, I think still only about the 5th one I've seen. That seller, for years has had the worst description & pictures with paragraphs of useless info, always makes me laugh, always tries to tie it to the good old days or muscle cars and the high price of gas!. Hiawatha Commander & Zep/fastback kinda look?, wonder if this guy ( or girl ) came from a used car lot?

Back