When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Sportster 20 Inch Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jaxon

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Monark Sportster 20 Inch Bike...SOLD

Here is a Monark Sportster 20 inch bike. The paint is nice on the frame. The wheels have rust through the paint with the front being the worst. It has 2 brand new Kelly Springfield tires on it. Ready to Ride. $175 Plus Shipping from New York 13839 zip....SOLD SOLD

monark20002_zps7722091f-1.jpg

monark20003_zps0fec3636-1.jpg

monark20005_zps0ca77edc-1.jpg

monark20006_zps8b8abc71-1.jpg

monark20008_zps1fdaf726-1.jpg

monark20009_zps17327a26-1.jpg

monark20015_zpsb297661d-1.jpg

monark20017_zps3eb4a496-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bike! Your picture makes it look like the gooseneck is a little bit bent. Its probably just the picture angle.

Very nice bike

First one I've seen in a while, two ideas are a muscle bike like Bri said or I'm thinking of a baby Monark Super. There's baby Phantoms, so why not. Just cut down a springer fork and get a tank. These don't come up often.

Finding a 20 inch Monark tank would be like a mini lotto win....lol I did see a complete 20 inch Monark tank bike for sale a while back. I was going to make this into a muscle bike with the monark springer forks. The fork tube on the frame is to short for the 26 inch Monark springer fork. I am running into the same problem with my 24 inch monark frame. I am getting the fork tube extented 2 inches so the fork fits right. Here are a few pics. The 24 inch frame monark is using 20 inch wheels. The drum brake wheels on it are from a AMF Roadmaster moped.

monark001-1.jpg

Monark20inch002_zpsffbcebc0-1.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back