When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark springer fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

prewarmachine

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hoping to find a donor monark style springer fork. 2 spring or 1 spring style are both fine. Really just need the legs and truss. Don't need brackets, don't need springs. Just trying to find a cheap setup that I can modify. Thanks in advance for any help!

20180623_145310.png

Bump

Looking for anything complete or mostly complete. If someone has one to sell in any condition, I'd be interested in looking.

have this one but the tube is bent,off a womans bike .pm me if interested thanks paul

20180629_034043.jpg

20180629_034048.jpg

20180629_034054.jpg

Last edited:
I also have this one I could sell.. I think its off a boys..

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0553.JPG

JKT I may be interested in that if he is not. Obviously he has first dibs since you posted it to his thread. Please see my wanted post. Thanks, OldBikeGuy77

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

JKT I may be interested in that if he is not. Obviously he has first dibs since you posted it to his thread. Please see my wanted post. Thanks, OldBikeGuy77

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
you have second dibs.. message sent to you

Back