When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Squirt bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
Does anybody know if there was a promotion from Squirt using a Monark bicycle as a give away, or does this bike just happen to have the "little Squirt" decal on the fender?

SquirtBike-1.jpg

SquirtBike2-1.jpg

SquirtBike3-1.jpg

SquirtBike4-1.jpg

SquirtBike5-1.jpg

And speaking of Monarks, I am looking to expand my Monark literature collection. Anybody have any original or high quality copies available?

I have seen a couple bikes with that sticker, I don't think they were Monarks. I love that green on that bike though, haven't seen it before. Just the dark green and the 'seasick' green!

yeah....just a squirt stickie that someone put on...
ive seen 2 other bikes with them.... one was on a schwinn and the other i dont recall what it was but wasnt a monark or schwinn

I have a 1938 Schwinn Autocycle that had an earlier version of that decal on the rear fender. Unfortunately, The fenders were not original to the bike and the condition level didn't match the rest of the bike. (Fenders were a condition 3 versus the frame,fork,tank condition 8). The hardest thing about bringing myself to repaint the fenders was painting over that old Squirt decal.

Back