When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Super Cruiser Refurbish...

-

ballooney

I live for the CABE
Bike has been buried and untouched for nearly 15 years. It had taken some lumps in its life and thought it was time to give the bike a second chance.

Before tear down...a solid start...will have to address the bent fork.
f4c01438ce0cf35dcfa4da22c933bcf8.jpg

Last edited:
That is one super cool looking bike and it’s incredible how sometlc can bring them back.
I have been using Flitz for many years. The products works wonders for polishing chrome and stainless steel. I polished my SW 66 stainless to almost a chrome like finish by simple hand rubbing Flitz with an old tshirt.

Beautiful bike. Would you mind sharing your technique for straightening that bent steer tube?
I used a little brute and thought I took a picture using it with this Monark but I didn't. Here is another thread where I used it so you can see the tool in action here Little Brute Use (post #29). Little Brutes do pop up on the CABE every now and again and when you need them, worth every penny and then some.

Back