When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monark Super Deluxe girls bike strip job!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That is not original patina. The bike was ruined by someone with less than skillful hands. They wanted a blue bike, and they just wrecked the original patina.

While It's great to be able to see the original color this bake came in, I hope the next owner will finish it completely, with new paint and re-chroming if desired. This bike deserves a complete resto in my opinion. IT would look fantastic!!

Don't just save it...revive it to it's former glory!

Mr D.

great work

Thanks for the comments guys! I saved another one!!! I just need to throw a new chain on her and she's done. I rebuilt both hubs and the bottom bracket. I listed her up for sale in the for sale section. I'd like to see her getting loved again by a girl and of course getting ridden. I think you guys will enjoy the results. It looks like the old owner tried to sand off the paint in numerous areas on the frame then gave up and decided to just paint over all of it.
Photo653.gif
Photo654.gif
Photo655.gif
Photo656.gif
Photo657.gif
Photo658.gif
Photo660.gif

That has come up a treat. Would love a bike like this for the wife, could be the thing that would make her enjoy riding a bike.
Can't say enough how good it looks. That is one very stylish ride, don't see these in Australia very much.

Back