When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Monark super deluxe men's bicycle!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

THEGOLDENGREEK

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Selling this monark super deluxe cruiser. Newly found. The color was red and cream. All wheels spin freely, crank and steering. Springer still works great. From what I can see the original color was red and cream. Probably will come back to life with some cleaning or leave it the way it is. Wheels are straight and no spokes are broken. The rear rack is broken, but both legs are still there. Easy fix. Plus I see one of the seat springs is missing but someone used a bushing in there. The tank has a pin hole on the lower part. Of then that the whole bike is solid. Serial number is A0343083. Asking $600 plus the ride. Pm me with any questions or concerns. Thank you !

Man.....this is exactly the condition of Monark Im looking for too. Damn. If one of my bikes would sell I could actually get it!
Im the guy for this bike because I would clean it and ride it as is!

Back